• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] Channel deleter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linver

Donor
is awesome!
Would be nice if the bot could delete the unused channels, in my server sometimes group of people forgot some channels

thegamer93

Donor
is awesome!
You can configure the Server so only Admins / Mods kann create Permanent Channels and Users only can create Temp Channels. After the last user is gone, the Channel also is gone.

Linver

Donor
is awesome!
We tried this policy but is annoying for user create each channel for use, a minimun quantity of channels for group is necessary, in my case I hold a ts server for italian gamers, we do it for free and for that we give to each group of users some private channels, statistically the groups is around from 4 to 20 users and they need 2 to 6 channels each, some groups, in the lifetime o server, sometimes, they leave or don't use some channels, this requires a periodical clean of channels for maintain the server easy to use, however this process can be automated if a bot check if a channel is used or not like a idle of the users.

Status
Not open for further replies.