• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request]Codec Channel change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erne Nino

Hello,

I'm sorry for the request, but i need a script to change the codec of the current channel. I now one script are avaible, however them script need the update codec of channel to Music, when the bot comme into these channel, and when he leave, the codec channel send back to voice channel.

(Sorry for my really bad english).

Thank you for your help.

Erne Nino

I had a script that worked, but like an idiot, my processor has damaging burn my hard drive, so I have nothing ... more.

I don't now the Js, but i can help you if you want/need.

sync667

Insider
Insider
I will release this function in my script today :) It's just need some more work, but i will end my code.

EDIT: Done, but i will release update after 8 P.M.

Last edited:

sync667

Insider
Insider
My friend you just send me one message and i am not able to help you right now so you spam here and on pw. You can not just give me time? Script is not my job so i can not have time only for that.

You writed on Issue Tracker so like you sayed there it will be better if you create new issue or just wait to i will investogate this bug.

sync667

Insider
Insider
I'm not kidding you. I wrote script that can handle that. You don't need to use rest of code from it. Scripts works modular so you can use only this one function. Rest will be off.

Status
Not open for further replies.