• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] CS:GO Ranks

itachi95

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a script which collects the actually CS:GO Rank (Silver, Gold Nova, MG,...) and depending on that he will assigned a server group (which is his CS:GO Rank).
Is there some kind of script or is it possible that this script can be created?

Thanks.

Runningcore

Contributor
Afaik is there no public API offered by Valve in order to fetch users CS:GO Rank, the only "workaround" i know is to make use of an "Steam Client" Libary / script which uses steam client functionalities so it requires an extra steam account and in order to fetch users it is required to have the player added as friend to this account and they needs to be in the CS:GO playing while the fetch is performed.

Also you could use APIs from other services like some random website which offers csgo statistics lookup but these, here shown in example on csgo-stats.net are limited for the accuracy aswell on the same fact: https://csgo-stats.net/tools/steam

So in fact, it is possible but it is far away from accurate and optimal.

itachi95

Also you could use APIs from other services like some random website which offers csgo statistics lookup but these, here shown in example on csgo-stats.net are limited for the accuracy aswell on the same fact: https://csgo-stats.net/tools/steam

Thank you for the detailed reply.
I think it would be possible (not sooooo anoying :D) for my Teamspeak-users that they add the csgo-stats Bot, so that the rank can get collected from csgo-stats.

@Everybody:
Is there somebody who could create this kind of script?
Unfortunately I'm just at the beginning of programming and scripting (and even don't have any experience with Javascript).

Thanks.

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
@Everybody:
Is there somebody who could create this kind of script?
Unfortunately I'm just at the beginning of programming and scripting (and even don't have any experience with Javascript).

Thanks.
Since I will program it as part of a big project anyway, I will take care of it.

Could take a few weeks, since it's not a primary project at the moment, but if you can wait that long (probably 3 weeks), then I'll do it to you.