Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] Description Changer

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
Hi,

I haven't yet seen any description side scripts except for the bot to display the music played in progress, my request is quite simple and having this idea in mind for 3 months now but never finding the time to post it, so it's today the day!

This script modifies someone's description when they are viewed for the first time or do not have the description indicated on the web interface. That's about it, if a volunteer wants to make this script that would be suuuuuuuper great!

Sincerely, Kira.

Fabeyy

Contributor
I don't really understand what you mean with 'viewed for the first time'? Please explain what you want in detail.

I already made a script that changes the description of the bot itself on command, would be easy to modify.

Last edited:

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
When the user is seen for the first or if his description is blank it will modify the description configured in the webinterface.

Fabeyy

Contributor
When the user is seen for the first or if his description is blank it will modify the description configured in the webinterface.
You want to set a description text in the webinterface script settings and every new user that connects should automatically get that text as description, did I understand you right?

r3flex

Contributor
Here's the script, has also ignore blank description option, will run every 30s.

Attachments

• descriptionChanger.js
    838 bytes · Views: 19

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
Hey,

Isn't what I was looking for.

It modify the bot himself description..

I want to modify clients description

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
It does but the script modify his proper description..

I want to modify user connected in the teamspeak.

r3flex

Contributor
Well describe exactly your problem then, what means online users? do you want to change online users on server? cuz I dont get it.

r3flex

Contributor
Just uncheck the checkbox ignore blank desc it will only replace desc if blank for now

r3flex

Contributor
Yes, but if you disable the checkbox ignore blank description it will work same way but instead of on connect it runs every 30s for each client