• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] Free slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talindel

Hello all,
I'm looking for a script that can check the number of users on a TS3 server and if the number reach the value the bot disconnect itself, then when the number of user is under the same or another value, the bot reconnect.
I'm asking for that because we are using a 20 slots TS and the could take the room of a user ^^.

Thanks in advance for any answer or help ^^

Mittens

The bot needs to be connected at all times to monitor the slots unless it uses the server query, which would mean Sinusbot, the application would need modifying to do such a check.
It's likely possible to create a script to auto disconnect, possibly.

It'd be up to the Staff team to deem this as an applicable idea. (You're able to reconnect it when you see a free slot)

Anything I may or may not say could be incorrect, please take as guuidance and nothing more.

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
The bot could work like this, there is a Event Listener on Client connect
If a Client connects, the Bot counts the online Clients and checks them with a preset Config Value (you cant read the Max Slots) if a certain Condition is met (2 Slots left)
Then there will be a 60 Second check where the Bot reconnects to the Server and checks if there are enough Slots free

This would be indeed a useful Script
MAYBE if I find some free time I will look into it (or someone else is faster)

Status
Not open for further replies.