• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] Server Groups Deny Script.[EN]

eXplode

I searching someone who could help me out to make a script.
I would be very happy if any one would help me out and could code for me the script,I would be very grateful for your help.

The Script should work like that.

1.I can deny servergroups ~> suporter,moderator,or any ID which i can put in the script
and deny to give to members Selected servergroups.
2.I can allow servergroups ~> suporter,moderator,or any ID which i can put in the script
and allows to give to members Selected servergroups.
3.Moderator , Supporter or any selected ID from groups should be selectable would like to have a multi function
to add specified IDS in Separately splits to black list this ID or to whitelist this ID.
4.Messages for denyed groups
5. if allowed no messages.

its like on teamspeak the same way lets say power permission "50" supporter for example can give servergroup (member) when power of perrmision ist set to "49" to moderator then he can not give servergroup (member) because the power permmision ist set to "50" at member group. samve for remove power.

and i want to deny/allow these all groups manually but not only for supporter and moderator .

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 62173

Ich habe mir dein Text jetzt gute zwei bis dreimal durchgelesen und bin noch so schlau wie vorher. Wenn du Zeit hast, setze doch mal bitte ein paar mehr Punkte und schreib deine Sätze etwas verständlicher - mag aber auch an mir liegen ;)

Ansonsten als Tipp. Die Anfrage auf Englisch wird eher zum gewünschten Erfolg führen.

Gruß aus der Bundeshauptstadt,
Dave

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
I searching someone who could help me out to make a script.
I would be very happy if any one would help me out and could code for me the script,I would be very grateful for your help.

The Script should work like that.

1.I can deny servergroups ~> suporter,moderator,or any ID which i can put in the script
and deny to give to members Selected servergroups.
2.I can allow servergroups ~> suporter,moderator,or any ID which i can put in the script
and allows to give to members Selected servergroups.
3.Moderator , Supporter or any selected ID from groups should be selectable would like to have a multi function
to add specified IDS in Separately splits to black list this ID or to whitelist this ID.
4.Messages for denyed groups
5. if allowed no messages.

its like on teamspeak the same way lets say power permission "50" supporter for example can give servergroup (member) when power of perrmision ist set to "49" to moderator then he can not give servergroup (member) because the power permmision ist set to "50" at member group. samve for remove power.

and i want to deny/allow these all groups manually but not only for supporter and moderator .
Ich habe mir dein Text jetzt gute zwei bis dreimal durchgelesen und bin noch so schlau wie vorher. Wenn du Zeit hast, setze doch mal bitte ein paar mehr Punkte und schreib deine Sätze etwas verständlicher - mag aber auch an mir liegen ;)

Ansonsten als Tipp. Die Anfrage auf Englisch wird eher zum gewünschten Erfolg führen.

Gruß aus der Bundeshauptstadt,
Dave
I discussed this script in private with the requester (@eXplode) and this topic will have no more replies - requester wants this script just for him.