• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] Sinusbot and CS:GO Game State Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViduzZz

Hello, I want to ask if it would be possible use certain features of the bot with the CSGO GSI, for example change channel name, if certain event happens in CSGO. I'm not too skilled in coding so if anyone would be willing to create a small example script I would be really greatful.

R3v07v3R

Noting this point, I was looking for a bot that could just be logged into steam permanently and I could send my commands to it's steam chat instead of having to minimise and send commands in the TS chat. !play <song>, !stop, !volume up, etc.

It would also be nice to have Sinus Bot add a TS group to the person if they are friends with the bot on Steam. i.e. Link the Steam account to the TS Profile.

der_eismann

Donor
is awesome!
I just sat here for an hour, stared at some code and I still have no idea how this works. JavaScript is strange.

I really want something like this for CS:GO, showing server name, map and players in the channel name and maybe players in the description. This node module looks good, but I'm not sure if it's possible to use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.