• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [REQUEST] Timer for poke

Andrecz1

Hello,
I want timer for poke.
My idea.. Its 3:55 and i need every hour in x:55 poke every user on teamspeak with some text. Its something like that possible ?

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
so timed like every x mins after start or timed like at a specific Time (and then hourly daily whatever)?

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Like at specific Time, every hour for 24 hours , 7 days, 12 months :-D
Its possible to do something like that ?
Ofcourse it is possible. But something like "getting poked every 60mins" would only let me leave the server after the 2nd poke

Andrecz1

Its will be set for specific group "Auction" and every member whos in this group getting poke.
Its teamspeak for one game and everyone raging because forgot to auction :-D

Andrecz1

Write me a pm with the exact features you want. Please
Im looking for script about pokes.
Script must be working 24/7 and every "x:30minutes" must poke everyone in specifig group.
e.x. Its 12:30 , Dave has AUCTION group and hes getting poke every hour and 30 minutes, ... 13:30,14:30 ...

Everlike

Contributor
Yes okay I get this, but how do you want to start this whole thing. Like with a chat command?
Do you need to set the time (30/60mins) by yourself or is it always every 30 mins. And should it just poke or with a message on the poke?

Andrecz1

Yes okay I get this, but how do you want to start this whole thing. Like with a chat command?
Do you need to set the time (30/60mins) by yourself or is it always every 30 mins. And should it just poke or with a message on the poke?
every hour , every 30 mins. 24// for members in the specific group of poke system

r3flex

Contributor
I already made this in march but never got to publish this one:

Attachments

• TimedPoker.js
    3.3 KB · Views: 38

r3flex

Contributor
Well just play around
Start from setting repeat poke time - interval between pokes/msgs
Then set the message itself
Select message type - poke or chat
Choose server group to poke or skip this option altogether.

Minute of hour is for setting pokes in even times:
Set minute of hour to 0 so pokes will be 18:00
Set minute to 34 pokes will start from 18:34

Calibrate option is for calibrating the seconds there might be delay:
17:59:59 you select calibrate 1 and it will be 18:00:00

Play around with script