• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!

EN [REQUEST] Timer for poke

Andrecz1

Donor
is awesome!
Hello,
I want timer for poke.
My idea.. Its 3:55 and i need every hour in x:55 poke every user on teamspeak with some text. Its something like that possible ?

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
so timed like every x mins after start or timed like at a specific Time (and then hourly daily whatever)?

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Like at specific Time, every hour for 24 hours , 7 days, 12 months :-D
Its possible to do something like that ?
Ofcourse it is possible. But something like "getting poked every 60mins" would only let me leave the server after the 2nd poke

Andrecz1

Donor
is awesome!
Its will be set for specific group "Auction" and every member whos in this group getting poke.
Its teamspeak for one game and everyone raging because forgot to auction :-D

Andrecz1

Donor
is awesome!
Write me a pm with the exact features you want. Please
Im looking for script about pokes.
Script must be working 24/7 and every "x:30minutes" must poke everyone in specifig group.
e.x. Its 12:30 , Dave has AUCTION group and hes getting poke every hour and 30 minutes, ... 13:30,14:30 ...

Everlike

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Yes okay I get this, but how do you want to start this whole thing. Like with a chat command?
Do you need to set the time (30/60mins) by yourself or is it always every 30 mins. And should it just poke or with a message on the poke?

Andrecz1

Donor
is awesome!
Yes okay I get this, but how do you want to start this whole thing. Like with a chat command?
Do you need to set the time (30/60mins) by yourself or is it always every 30 mins. And should it just poke or with a message on the poke?
every hour , every 30 mins. 24// for members in the specific group of poke system