• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Run as Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Operating System: Windows 10
SinusBot Version: 0.9.18

Problem Description
Hey,

is there a way to run Sinusbot as Service? I got a Windows 10 as Server. The bot runs nice if i start by myself. But i want to run the bot in background even if iam no logged in. I tried with RunAsSvc and also with anysrv. The Sinusbot dont start (in process explorer).

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Currently this isn't possible and it might have something to do with the ts client as you can't really run it headless.

Ah okay. As long as TS 3.1 isnt support i dont need the ts3 client. Is it possible to run Sinusbot without the Ts3 client?

irgendwr

is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Not sure, as the discord feature isn't even finished yet the sinusbot still requires teamsteak most of the time.

Mhm kk. And is it possible to run Sinusbot with the old client in a new Server? My Server always says my client is too outdated.

irgendwr

is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Mhm kk. And is it possible to run Sinusbot with the old client in a new Server? My Server always says my client is too outdated.
Yes, I wrote a guide in the wiki on how to change the required ts version (take a look at the troubleshooting section): here
But you need access to the serverqueryadmin in order to to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.