• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Script configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiotMode

Hi Guys,

i just updated to the newest Version of Sinusbot 9.13 and saw that there are a lot of scripts.... oO

Now i wanted to test some of those, but can't get it to work...
I clicked on the checkbox next to the text ( e.g. Covatar, Youtube Search, Cover Art, Youtube Webinterface,....)
But i do not find the "Settings or Configs for those Scripts" !? - There is only a "Info" button...

Could you please tell me, how i configure all those scripts !? Is there a simple way i dont figure out, or is it different for each script ?

I've read the "installation" of the YouTube Webinterface, and made a Google API and then it says:
"Paste the youtube API Key for Browser just in one activated script in the web interface"

Where to paste the API KEY !?

Thanks!

2. CoverArt - how is this working ? i see no cover art - script is activated... pls help
3. all those other scripts are not working either - i dont understand the way how they are working sorry....

Is there a general Info / Usage site for scripts, i can't find one... - thank you!

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Here you can configure the scripts:
ZA5UG6d.png

RiotMode

OMG - i feel dumb now - sorry....

didn't try to open this triangle ...

thanks for fast response maxibanki!

RiotMode

Thx for the Webinterface! AWESOME it works :)

One question left, why are the "Play/Pause,..." Buttons in the same color (dark-grey) - as the background, i just see them on "hover" - is this an issue with my theme !?

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2016-10-03 um 18.26.17.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-10-03 um 18.26.17.png
    54 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.