• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Script request/ change request

FPVogel

So there is this plugin called alonemode preinstalled, but it doesn't really seem to have a function, that detects other bots in a channel.

So what I would like to have is some kind of plugin, that maybe checks the user groups of all the clients in the channel and then based on that enables mute or stops playback. The use case would be a single channel with three or four bots sitting inside and you could just !come them and then they would start playing.

I hope what I am talking about is clear. If not just send me a reply or something.

Caudex

Insider
Insider
Didn't test it but you can try it, just put into the config the servergroup id of your music bot group

Caudex

Insider
Insider

Attachments

• alonemode.js
    2.5 KB · Views: 2

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Oh, I didn't know this... But why don't you update that script in the Sinusbot if there is one that is working!?
There were overhauled after the beta10 release. ;)
So they won't be included until next version.