Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

[SCRIPT REQUEST] Discord channel as user in TS3

scheissegalo

Helping Hand
Is it alot of work to write an script which creates an virtual user in any discord channel and stream all voices into an instance of sinus bot? On the other side it should record anything in the channel where the bot is and stream this to discord. I personally hate discord but alot of people keep using it and even swiching to it. This would be a solution for all this back and forth. anyways i don't know why still noone have build some kind of interface.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I've thought quite often about implementing that - and it should be not too hard to cross-connect instances; however: as the bot would consist of only _one_ user in both TS and Discord, you could never tell who is really speaking over the other technology. That pretty much makes it almost worthless IMHO.