• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Script "Whispermode"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri

Donor
is awesome!
Hello, I heard of a script that allowed to do that if someone did! "Sub" he could hear the music in any channel, are what it can tell me where I could find this script, thanking you in advance! (sorry for my english i'm french)

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
That isn´t a script that is a build in feature of the sinusbot. Read the FAQ for more details.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
How can I contact the owners of SinusBot? Through the forum or by email?

Read the FAQ, and use the Link inside it. - All other free-license related requests via PN will be ignored for now.

DjBuRnOuT

I really want to buy the licence so I can use the whisper feature but I can't get to contact someone.
I own a non-profit 512 slots teamspeak for my gaming community, we have about 40 to 50 users online most of time and the whisper feature would be very awesome so people can just listen to the bot when they want without going in the channel where the bot is.

It seems like there's no more available licences but I'm willing to pay for it

DjBuRnOuT

You know that I have read this already huh? It doesn't help me at all.
I want to know who and how I can contact personnaly someone to get the licence and not just "wait for it, sometimes it'll come".

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
You can't buy a license, request one on the lic.php or create a topic about your community and describe them.

DjBuRnOuT

It's already what I did in this topic and there's no more licence on the lic.php page.
Since it seems I won't ever get what I want i'll just forget it... Getting paid customers doesn't seems like a priority here.

Status
Not open for further replies.