Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Scripts giving issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acordi

Operating System: Linux
SinusBot Version: newest beta version
TS3 Version: 3.0.19.4

Problem Description
When i start up my 2 scripts on the bot then it works but after awhile they both stop working for instance people will type a command in channel and get no output and nothing happens, then i restart the bot in web interface and then commands work again

The script i am working with and giving the issues is NextTrackPlease!, Youtube search

I get no errors in instance log or bot log

Although in instance log i get this sometimes but according to me that shouldn't have an issue plus i don't know how to solve it, " Could not send description command: HTTP returned an error: Timeout while waiting for callback; Code: 500; Message: Timeout while waiting for callback"

Thanks in advance
Francois

Finch

#stayinghome
Hi Acordi,

I've the same problem ... and my temporary solution is to use the version 3.0.18.2 of TS3 client ...

Acordi

Hey guys
i downgraded the ts3client but same issue the bot ignores commands after a few minutes of using it sometimes longer than other times the script is called Youtube search and the other one is NextTrackPlease! then i restart the bot and it works again.

Only error i see in output in bot log is [Acordi] < !youtube 9 crimes > Command ignored, user unknown.

And i am wondering if that might be the issue, I have tried a lot of different things as i know allot of working with these servers and setting them up, first time i have come upon such an bug

Thanks in advance
Acordi

Acordi

" [Acordi] < !youtube 9 crimes > Command ignored, user unknown. "
I mentioned this in previous reply but i noticed now that has nothing to do with it, i was looking in bot log and that just means that the person doesn't have permissions to use commands on the bot, but in the instance log it shows he is accessing bot with the commands because he is not actually trying to control the bot itself but he is controlling the script on the bot for that you don't need permissions

So that debug message can just be ignored

pipeter21

Operating System: Linux
SinusBot Version: newest beta version
TS3 Version: 3.0.19.4

Problem Description
When i start up my 2 scripts on the bot then it works but after awhile they both stop working for instance people will type a command in channel and get no output and nothing happens, then i restart the bot in web interface and then commands work again

The script i am working with and giving the issues is NextTrackPlease!, Youtube search

I get no errors in instance log or bot log

Although in instance log i get this sometimes but according to me that shouldn't have an issue plus i don't know how to solve it, " Could not send description command: HTTP returned an error: Timeout while waiting for callback; Code: 500; Message: Timeout while waiting for callback"

Thanks in advance
Francois
Did you give any solution on this?

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
There is none except downgrading to 3.0.18.2 - and even then the timeout messages can appear

Acordi

No i am on 3.0.18.2 but same issue so i had to stop using most of the scripts basically all of them i use like one but i still have to restart bot like every 3 days

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
The warning has nothing to do with the need of restarting tho - no idea why you have to do that but not because of that warnings

Acordi

I am not getting a warning or error, scripts just stop functioning after a day or two.
Oh yes that error i noticed that error is not important after i spoke to some of the staff and developer Flyth

scheissegalo

Helping Hand
not shure if its ok to post here but i have the same problem and still no solution. I have used the sinusbot install script on my linux root server what installs the client version 3.0.18.2. I also have tunakills ranking system installed and somehow it keeps working, even when youtube search script or build in !yt <link> is not.
i noticed that the this problem is only on the linux version.

Status
Not open for further replies.