Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

search function

Status
Not open for further replies.

fornax

not sure if the search function is bugged or working as intended.
I like to keep my music organised and as such usually sort the files in folders like /artist/album/musicfiles.mp3
when having the music under folders, the search function only shows the music if you are in the same folder.
it would be so much better if you could search under all files and have it give you the search results for all folders, that way you can keep the music organised for people to find an artist they like, while at thew same time be able to find a specific song that is in one of the many compilation albums you may have.

fornax

just to clarify the search function i am referring to is the search box on the top right of the web interface.

fornax

I have now come to realize that the search function at the top right of the page just searches on the page that your on and while this is useful, I feel that the function to search all local music is still required on the web interface so users can search like they do using the chat command !search. maybe a new page could be added with this function with a link for it placed above queue on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.