• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinus bot on rented teamspeak server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gepardC

Hello, my name is Richard. Me and my friend started renting a teamspeak3 server from a hosting company and i would really love to know is it possible to get sinusbot for it without using the server files.
Or is this music bot only for people who host theyr own teamspeak servers?
I'm not that smart so i would need some guidance.Hope you can help me :)

You just need to buy a linux server.

The bot does not need to access the server files, it's just a client that joins the server.

These guys offer $10/year vps's that you can use to run a music bot. I've had one for a few weeks and it runs fine. https://www.vpscheap.net/

Following my guide/s on YouTube should help with the install (I recommend v0.9.9)

or the old v0.9.8 version

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
You just need to buy a linux server.

The bot does not need to access the server files, it's just a client that joins the server.

These guys offer $10/year vps's that you can use to run a music bot. I've had one for a few weeks and it runs fine. https://www.vpscheap.net/

Following my guide/s on YouTube should help with the install (I recommend v0.9.9)

Hello, my name is Richard. Me and my friend started renting a teamspeak3 server from a hosting company and i would really love to know is it possible to get sinusbot for it without using the server files.
Or is this music bot only for people who host theyr own teamspeak servers?
I'm not that smart so i would need some guidance.Hope you can help me :)

How flyth said you can rent a Sinusbot by the Hosters announced above.
If you not want to host your bot on your own server or you not have experience with Linux/Windows server you should rent it by a hoster :)

Some base knowledge about Systemadministration:
The administrating and managing of servers is not just copy and paste.
The complete safety depends on the Admin.
And the administrator is liable for his own server should be broken into these.

Status
Not open for further replies.