• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinusbot 0.9.13.exe will not start up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin Boyd

I have tried and tried to open up the sinusbot.exe and when ever I try It will not start. It usually says its running in the background. I just cannot start it up. How do I solve this? Running Windows 10. It was working then it just stopped working and would not open.

Last edited:

joegoku

Got the same thing, Win10 and not reacting at all. As I saw it, no process was started at all. I tried various things like clearing TS Data (appdata roaming) and stuff, but nothing worked. Restarted the PC some times.
I installed the program just yesterday, it worked like a charm. Today I just wanted to open it, but no reaction at all.
I changed nothing on my System. Last Windows Update was 3 Days ago, so this shouldn't be any problem. As it seems, it's more like a general problem? But how then? Isn't it pretty much local?
One thing I noticed, though. Sometimes, when I try to start it, Windows is showing me, that it is getting my location (little white dot with a circle around it to the right in the taskbar). Maybe there is some clue? Hope someone can use this info...
with regards
joegoku

Edit: Ok just got the info, that this Beta has a specific runtime. Means it won't run forever and will work with the next update again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.