• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN SinusBot Android App (Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitzdose

Contributor
Insider
Hey,

I created a SinusBot App for Android devices. But I don't published it because I used a few Logos and the name "SinusBot". I tried to write an Email to the creator of SinusBot but I think the Adress is dead. Maybe anyone from the Forum can help me with that. Does anyone know a way to write to the creator of the SinusBot?

Thank you for your Help
Christian

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Why an app for this, the interface should be fully mobile friendly, or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I don’t like the mobile interface. Also I think it is easier to use an app instead of the website ;)

One day, we will have unlimited mobile traffic plans and web apps (not like current android web apps) that open a app inside the androids browser when you go to a site. Instead of the Thousands of fucking "cookie" popups or Privacy acceptances or fucking ads or what ever bullshit they come up next.
Seriously. Mobile internet experience is (most of the time) worse than sitting next to a drugged and pissed homeless guy in the train.

One day. I believe.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I'm closing this thread, discussion continues here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.