• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Sinusbot App

Hi everyone,
During the past pandemic situation, I've made an app that can allow you to manage the bot as you probably already do through the web panel.
Actually, the app is not totally completed, it is a beta version but it can be used.

In the link below, you can find 3 APKs: choose yours based by your phone architecture

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h2j4ChOI8Yd49Wd1eP6_hqII3XpwyhWv?usp=sharing

With this thread I wanna ask to the Sinusbot owners if I can publish this app on the stores.
Let me know what you think. Any advice to improve this app, it will be accepted.

Best regards

Antonio

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
With this thread I wanna ask to the Sinusbot owners if I can publish this app on the stores.

Yes, certainly! Thanks for building this!

I believe there was already an app a couple of years ago, but I haven't used it in quite a long time myself.
Please just mention that it's unofficial :)

I'll try to get my hands on it when I'm less busy!
If you need any information or help, let me know.

Akiroto

Hi guys, the unofficial app is finally available on the Play Store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antoniotornesello.sinusbotmobile

Give me any advice to improve the app.

I'll try to publish it on the App Store as soon as possible
I would like to test your application. But in fact, I can't connect because your application allows the connection only with the default configuration.

I use https with a domain name so I can't connect with your application. ^^'

Akiroto

I'm so sorry man for this issue. I'll provide this feature on the next release.
When the update will be relased, I'll tag you in a new comment
Don't worry, it's not a big deal ^^ I was just saying that I can't use your app.
I can't wait for the next release :).

blitzdose

Contributor
Insider
Hi @Bestfootballer I'm the developer of the old Sinusbot App :) Sadly I didn't had much time in the last few years to develop my App so its really nice that you developed a new version. On first sight it looks way better than mine ;). But when I wanna test your App, it says that I don't have the permission to see the music list. Am I missing something? My account definitly has all available permissions. Maybe it's just a bug?

Hi @Bestfootballer I'm the developer of the old Sinusbot App :) Sadly I didn't had much time in the last few years to develop my App so its really nice that you developed a new version. On first sight it looks way better than mine ;). But when I wanna test your App, it says that I don't have the permission to see the music list. Am I missing something? My account definitly has all available permissions. Maybe it's just a bug?
Hi @blitzdose,
Thanks you for appreciating my work, unfortunately I don't have creativity when I have to develop UI.
Anyway, I think it's probably a bug. I'll try to investigate during this day and I will let you know.

@blitzdose
I've released a new update about fixing the bug you mentioned. I've also managed the permissions system in a better way.

Let me know if you have problems or find bugs.

Thanks again for appreciating my work.

Have a good day😊

Akiroto

Hi @Akiroto, the new update is finally available on the Play Store.
Let me know if you have any issue
Hi,
sorry for the delay ^^'

I saw the update, but it seems that it still doesn't work...
I didn't have much time to look at it but the error I get is :
HandshakeException: Handshake error in client (OS Error: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED: Hostname mismacth(handshake.cc:359))