• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Sinusbot broken with current discord version

Status
Not open for further replies.

adubs

Im on linux mint with all current stable updates as of 12/22/17 as well as the latest version of sinusbot and it does not work currently. Queueing a youtube video shows it as playing in the web interface but no sound is ever made. It seems the bot is doing everything its supposed to do but something, possibly an update of discord, is the problem. I'm not savvy enough to debug and find the root of the problem.

I can give creds for testing if devs are interested.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
What hoster are you using?
Also: we could use a lot more information, you should follow the instructions in the read the read-me-before-posting thread.

adubs

My mistake.

I'm not sure what you mean by hoster. I'm assuming you mean a VPS service? in which case that would be none, I am the host of the machine.

I dont know what happened but somewhere between me enabling log level 10 and messing around with trying to get things working, I managed to fix it. This thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.