Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

SINUSBOT PHONE

Runningcore

Contributor
If the Sinusbot is installed on your computer, it might require port-forwarding on your router or/and firewall adjustments on your computer. Otherwise if you just use it on an server which is located somewhere on the internet, i don't see a problem with just accessing the web-panel as you would do it on your computer.

Last edited:

MareGGameR

[QUOTE = "Runningcore, post: 31325, member: 16396"] Pokud je počítač Sinusbot nainstalován, může na vašem počítači vyžadovat přesměrování portů na směrovači nebo nastavení brány firewall. V opačném případě, pokud ji použijete pouze na serveru, který se nachází někde na internetu, nevidím problém s tím, že byste měli přístup k webovému panelu, jako byste to udělali v počítači. [/ QUOTE]
But i cant run the controll panel on mobile.. i dont know why

Everlike

Contributor
What do you mean with, it doesn’t run on your computer?
|| We need a more detailed problem!