• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinusbot problems with old servers

AliHajipoor

Hello guys

Today I wanted to run my Sinusbot and I saw a message that said I need to update my Sinusbot

So When I updated my sinusbot to last version I saw I need to install it with Teamspeak client version : +3.2

But my teamspeak server is old and I need to run sinusbot with teamspeak client old version , what shoud I do to solve this problem?

BrAiNee

maybe backup the teamspeak client folder inside sinusbot then Install the newest TeamSpeak Client which currently is 3.2.3 and then install update SinusBot, after this copy the old clientfiles back. or better update your server :)

AliHajipoor

maybe backup the teamspeak client folder inside sinusbot then Install the newest TeamSpeak Client which currently is 3.2.3 and then install update SinusBot, after this copy the old clientfiles back. or better update your server :)
I did test this way but It didnt work

BrAiNee

hm did you get any error message ? my last idea is the same procedure as shown but before you copy the teamspeack files back, save the sinusbot_plugin.dll from the plugins folder and use this newer version with the old client, maybe this can work.

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Maybe I it's time to upgrade your teamspeak server then :)

There is a reason, why we're not stuck on Windows XP, even if some software still only runs there.

Krah

Ran into the same problem as the OP, uninstalled TS, installed the latest version, uninstalled sinus, then installed the latest version, and its working.

AliHajipoor

Maybe I it's time to upgrade your teamspeak server then :)

There is a reason, why we're not stuck on Windows XP, even if some software still only runs there.
I know I need to upgrade my version but most of my members have old version and If I upgrade my teamspeak server they cant connect to my server
and they wont update their teamspeak client becuase they want to connect same server as me who have old version of teamspeak server
its our problem actuly xd

AliHajipoor

hm did you get any error message ? my last idea is the same procedure as shown but before you copy the teamspeack files back, save the sinusbot_plugin.dll from the plugins folder and use this newer version with the old client, maybe this can work.
thank you my friend it works finaly <3

ZeroX

I know I need to upgrade my version but most of my members have old version and If I upgrade my teamspeak server they cant connect to my server
and they wont update their teamspeak client becuase they want to connect same server as me who have old version of teamspeak server
its our problem actuly xd

a legal Teamspeak license should solve it.