• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Feature Sinusbot Webinterface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batinub

Hey everybody :)

I use the Sinusbot since some weeks now, earlier hosted on my own PC now on our Root Server. I really enjoy it and it works perfectly fine, but I miss one little feature...
It would be great if you could add another Musicmenu just like the "all music" thing with the tracks sorted by genre or artists. I think that wouldn't even be that hard but as I can't code on my own I need to ask you :)
Hope you'll think about it :)

Cheers
Basti

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Hi, I agree, such a feature would indeed be useful. The developer was planning on redesigning the webinterface once, don't know what happend to idea though ^^

Batinub

Hey, thanks for the answer :)

Feels good that I am not the only one having thought about that idea :D
Maybe if enough poeple support this idea the dev will put it in during the next update :D

Batinub

Something else:
would be nice if the search function would also search in the folders, if I sorted the tracks by artists in folders I need to go into each folder and search for a track ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.