• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bug Some youtube songs plays on much faster speed than normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole

Some youtube songs plays on much faster speed than normal, any fix to this?

!ytdl, !yt - whatever you use.

This is Windows version.

P4N75

Got the same issue.. Any fix?

The tempo is changing all the time, it is almost unlistenable at some points.

P4N75

Think I found the solution with some digging: update to the new beta version of sinusbot, but there is no windows version.

So I guess sinusbot is unusable on windows atm?

Last edited:

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Think I found the solution with some digging: update to the new beta version of sinusbot, but there is no windows version.
Yes, this bug has been fixed in the linux beta version, but currently not in the windows version.
So I guess sinusbot is unusable on windows atm?
That's not quite right... You can use it, and I think it's worth it, but currently no update or bugfix is released for the windows version. So you have a couple of features but not as much as with the linux version :)

P4N75

Yeah ok, it runs, but listening music with the tempo going up and down all the time isn't really doable. Or is this maybe another issue?

Problem is not that it is 'a bit' faster, but the tempo can go up 20bpm, go down again, go up 30bpm, go down again, etc. And this in the timeframe of 30 secs or so.
People will actually leave the channel because it is too annoying (with electronic music it is really quite clear when the tempo changes).

I love the bot and web interface btw, everything is cool about it, so I kind of feel bad for complaining, but this issue is kind of ruining the overall great experience for me and my channel mates, so a solution for these troubles would be highly appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.