• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Spotify Player for Sinusbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilero

Hi can you make a spotify player for sinusbot? You guys are really awesome and this thing maybe help to those lazy users of sinusbot, its like that you can connect your spotify acct to sinusbot this feature only works to those who like to buy a license from u guys, by this thing u can get support from it or do what you like w/ this kind of feature becoz its really cool to have it instead of uploading and typing a !yt !qyt !ytdl command plus it can save more storage from its users computer :).

---
If you guys want to do this there is an add-on called Equalify Pro or check it in youtube to get some ideas to how to add on a virtual audio cable to play spotify in ts3 since some vps are not allowed to have a vac.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hey.

If you guys want to do this there is an add-on called Equalify Pro or check it in youtube to get some ideas to how to add on a virtual audio cable to play spotify in ts3 since some vps are not allowed to have a vac.

Hehe, we do not use VAC ;)

[faq=15][/faq]

Spotify self will not be added to the Sinusbot. That's a legal problem.

I make maybe sometimes a "bridge", but this needs a complete own Spotify Player. Simply capture the Audio is not a clean solution.
Also the Alternate Client's only work with Premium.

Hilero

I see but i wish this kind of dream should come true since many people asking for it, anyway just take your time guys I'm really really impressed on this project keep it up ;) *double thumbs up* :D

Hello,

I have a question abaut that (sorry if I'm to doom).
is there a way to do it with an Premium acaunt?

Thx for the help and the good work.

chriss

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
No, there isn't currently ans possibility to do it directly with the SinusBot.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
This API is not new and does unfortunately not support http audio streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.