Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bug Stick to channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon@rdo

Contributor
Hello!

After update to beta version, the option "Stick to channel" don't work.
Bot will not return to channel who have been set in settings.

What can be reason to that?
Before this have been working well

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Great, but my point is that the bot stick and he could not move it to a different channel.
Besides, by setting the default channel in the settings of the bot after entering the server goes to desired channel, however, does not stick to it when you move it.

Yeah I also think that's great! :) Because it's not possible otherwise. If you really want that nobody can move your bot, you will have to grant him the following right
Code:
i_client_needed_move_power
and set it to a big number, so nobody has enough power to move him.

You have exactly described the default channel :) It's just a default, and it's not said that it will stick to it!

Leon@rdo

Contributor
I can do this on my own server, but if I am on someone other teamspeak server and I join with the bot there
I don't have permission to do this and I don't wanna to someone other move/steal my music bot when I am away or not connect to the server.
I have been using this option, but now - this don't longer working :/

Hopefully this going to work after next update or version release.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.