• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Suddenly nothing working anymore

Hey there, suddenly since today nothing works anymore. The bot can still connect to my TS3 Server etc, but if i use !say command it says in the bot log:
"Cannot playback URL of type text/plain; charset=utf-8"

If i try to use !yt or upload music in the webinterface directly i get this:UsnjHogLxF.png

I hope anyone of you can help me. I already fully deleted and re-installed the bot but its the same error. Tried many things but cant find any solution.

Kind regards~

Can u send me ur config.ini?
The ownership should be root.
Lmao, i now wanted to try to put the yt-dlp into sinusbot folder and change the config again...then noticed that i wrote "yt-dl" instead of "yt-dlp" into the config even tho i copy pasted it, probably didnt get the p xD

Works now, thank you very much!

Edit: Ownership as sinusbot seems to work as well

Chiko1337

Lmao, i now wanted to try to put the yt-dlp into sinusbot folder and change the config again...then noticed that i wrote "yt-dl" instead of "yt-dlp" into the config even tho i copy pasted it, probably didnt get the p xD

Works now, thank you very much!

Edit: Ownership as sinusbot seems to work as well
Okay nice. No problem! :)

Chiko1337