• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Feature Suggestions to do better sinusbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alberto Lara

Contributor
*Add button to edit the cover-art
*Automatic refresh page if add a new song or similar
*Automatic refresh instance and bot log
*Edit logo sinusbot if you pay license
*Economy System
*Connect to spotify
*Register using FaceBook and Twitter
*Button in script to upload scripts
*Reharge scripts. Because if you delete a script or install script you need restart the sinusbot

Last edited:

sync667

Insider
Insider
Economy is like i sayed. Register by FB or Twitter maybe can be done by scripting, but have to look on it ;)

sync667

Insider
Insider
I don't like it.
It's often practice for software that users use publicly, but i think it should be additional cost. It's not bad for sinusbot itself because no one of specific teamspeak user will install or buy sinusbot, they use it on that ts so why not give possibility to set own logo for ts related panel.

sync667

Insider
Insider
What advantage you have about it?
I don't say about advantage, but often practice. Advantage could be very simple users on bigger server use sinusbot panel for many users bot control. Often they will be confused seen sinusbot logo, because they don't must know that bot's are sinusbots. They could think 'hey, it's really our teamspeak panel? or not it's not our logo'.

sync667

Insider
Insider
For commercial use, it makes sense, but not for private use.
Yea i talked all the time about this like for comercial use. Remember too that comercial is quite always as user buy any type of license not only to sell bots etc. Maybe i would buy it to give my users for free. It will be comercial too because i payed for license that give me possibility of selling bots.

Status
Not open for further replies.