• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Teamspeak 3.2.0 compatibility

Bituspy

Hi,

I just got this question here on whether we can run sinusbot on a higher version to match up new Teamspeak server's compatibility or not?

Out of curiosity, was this a Windows SinusBot, or Linux? I have two SinusBots, one on a Linux instance and the other on a Windows, the latest SinusBot with Windows seems to have too old of a client. The server version it's connecting to is Server v3.2.

Any idea when SinusBot for Windows will become compatible?

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Out of curiosity, was this a Windows SinusBot, or Linux? I have two SinusBots, one on a Linux instance and the other on a Windows, the latest SinusBot with Windows seems to have too old of a client. The server version it's connecting to is Server v3.2.

Any idea when SinusBot for Windows will become compatible?
User the Linux client always!
First part, it is better performance
second part: only with linux instances licensing is working.

I understand it is better, but I have two AWS instances that I rent and the Windows one has a SinusBot that is strictly for channel creation, user tracking, group assignment, etc. with a bunch of custom scripts I have. Running everything on one bot causes music to skip on client.move so I use two bots. I use the Windows AWS instance for more than just SinusBot so that's why I have a Windows SinusBot version.

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I understand it is better, but I have two AWS instances that I rent and the Windows one has a SinusBot that is strictly for channel creation, user tracking, group assignment with a bunch of custom scripts I have. Running everything on one bot causes music to skip on client.move so I use two bots. I use the Windows AWS instance for more than just SinusBot so that's why I have a Windows SinusBot version.
Then get an license, put it on the linux one, and dont use the windows version

K1ller0561

Insider
Insider
Today the Teamspeak client version 3.2.1 for Windows and Linux has been released. Linux works without problems. You do not even have to delete the file libqxcb-glx-integration.so

- Killer0561 (Sascha)