• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

TeamSpeak 3.3.0

wazer

What is even more odd is that it detects that I deleted the teamspeak 3 folder from the old sinus installation path, but still wants to install sinus in c:\sinus instead of the path it was originally installed on to.

wazer

I whiped the entire thing completely and now works, must be some old settings from sinus that was not changed/fixed/migrated for newer release.

Sadly You have to setup everything again from scratch.

Would be really nice to have an import/export for settings and music/radio setup :)

Thanks for still maintaining this and keep getting updates for all OS ;)

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
@flyth when I am updating from beta-2 to beta-3 sinusbot wont start(Debian 9).
Where can I find the log for it?
Please follow the instructions given in the release notes. Where you can find the logs depends on your installation.

CBarajas141

But that a problem with youtube-dl then, and not with the client version. That's a whole new ballgame!
Look at my link under "Troubleshooting" depending whether you use Linux or Windows.

Now you got your car engine running, but to have music while driving, you need to setup your radio.
I change the youtube-dl but not work, thank you for help me but I think wait

Lukas Westholt

Contributor
Hello everyone,

after the beta.3 release was released, I ventured and installed it (updated it). It did not work with the TS Client 3.2.5 version (mute & speaker out of & no interaction) so I installed TS Client 3.3.0 over it and then I could not start the Sinusbot anymore (TS Client quit). Now I am back to version beta.2 and everything works again. Who and what is the beta.3 version intended for?

best regards,

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Beta 3 is for TS 3.3 - but make sure to reinstall the bot AFTER upgrading TS to 3.3.

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
I actually had to delete the TS-Client and reinstall TS 3.3.0 to get it working :D