• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

TS Client Won't Launch With Youtube-DL Installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

enderbornrage

So assuming I set up youtube-dl correctly the client doesn't show up. Before I installed youtube-dl the client would show up and I was able to connect to my TS server. After I installed youtube-dl the console looks like this http://prntscr.com/9joowh and the client never shows up. I have windows 8.1, my SinusBot version is 0.9.8, and my youtube-dl version is 2015.12.23. My config looks like:
TS3Path = "C:\\SinusBot\\TeamSpeak 3 Client\\ts3client_win64.exe"
ListenHost = "0.0.0.0"
DataDir = ""
ListenPort = 8087
LocalPlayback = false
EnableLocalFS = false
LogLevel = 3
EnableProfiler = false
YoutubeDLPath = "C:\\SinusBot\\youtube-dl.exe"
EnableDebugConsole = false
UploadLimit = 83886080
RunAsUser = 0
RunAsGroup = 0
InstanceActionLimit = 6
UseSSL = false
SSLKeyFile = ""
SSLCertFile = ""
Hostname = ""
MTU = 1500
SampleInterval = 100
StartVNC = false
EnableMulticastMetadata = false
EnableWebStream = false
LogFile = ""
LicenseKey = "2X94bYo+lio3g5xio86+Pw6NU31m6SKJEWsK+w9wUGU="
EnableAloneMode = false

[StreamRewrites]

Frizzant

Contributor
Just to test, if it really is the Youtube-DL - maybee uninstall it or change dir name, then check if the server boots correctly again.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
So assuming I set up youtube-dl correctly the client doesn't show up. Before I installed youtube-dl the client would show up and I was able to connect to my TS server. After I installed youtube-dl the console looks like this http://prntscr.com/9joowh and the client never shows up. I have windows 8.1, my SinusBot version is 0.9.8, and my youtube-dl version is 2015.12.23. My config looks like:

The Screenshot is well, Support Enabled and the Bot is started. Go to your Webinterface and Start the Instance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.