Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN TS3 Ranking system

r3flex

Contributor
The script adds you to a given server group upon reaching given time.
It counts and displays your all time spent on the server and displays on specified channel.
It works with database, you have to specify the module in config.ini.
Tested for past 2 months.

- You have to create mysql database, table and configure the script manually, since it's my first release.
- Specify the first server group e.g (123 ID is your first level, 124 ID 2nd, etc.)
- It has an anty afk option, it will stop adding time to database after client's idle time is more than x.

It's not the greatest code, but it surely works.
Wanna see this script in aciton? come to my ts3 server: alkatraz.pl

Attachments

• LEVELS.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 395
  • TS3RankingENG.js
    11.2 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:

chris1992

are u german? i have a very good idea for the script and we need some kind of that, but we need an api request and a few things more and i dont know how i can do it :-S

r3flex

Contributor
are u german? i have a very good idea for the script and we need some kind of that, but we need an api request and a few things more and i dont know how i can do it :-S
I am not german, you can take a look on my server alkatraz.pl

RazvanGFX

Hello,
Where I can find the config.ini ? and if have some time helping me setting up the thing I'll appreciate that.