Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Unauthorized at default login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gekkoo

Hey there.
I believe this question have been asked and answered billions of times, though I'm still not able to fix it

I'm running a OVH VPS to try to set up the bot. Installing using the install script, everything goes fine, I get it all installed and I am able to access the web-panel, however when using admin/foobar as credentials it just says unauthorized.

As far as I can tell I'm then supposed to

[*]stop the bot (/etc/init.d/sinusbot stop)
[*]remove the data folder (rm -rf /opt/sinusbot/data)
[*]and then start the bot again (/etc/init.d/sinusbot start)

I've been trying on both Ubuntu 16.04 as well as Debian 8 and tried doing the remove data several times

Sorry for asking the same god damn question again and again, but it's just not working for me :(

Gekkoo

We agree that I should Run that One in /etc/init.d/ right?

It just pops up telling me the usage of sinusbot

Code:
root@vpsxxxxxx:~# /etc/init.d/sinusbot --pwreset=1234
Usage: /etc/init.d/sinusbot {start|stop|status|restart|console}
On console, press CTRL+A then D to stop the screen without stopping the server.
root@vpsxxxxxx:~#

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
No
Go into /opt/sinusbot there you can execute
./sinusbot -pwreset=rjjdjdjr

Gekkoo

Oh, didn't figure it was executable from there :) Thank you for guiding me - my first ever fiddling with anything Linux/UNIX related :)

That seems to have fixed it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.