• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bug Uploading big files on Google Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speciale

I changed for uploading bigger files the upload limit to 300mb.
Uploading files smaller than 100mb are no problem, but when they are bigger I get the following error on Google Chrome:

sinusbot-png.193

Uploading files bigger than 100mb are no problem on Microsoft Edge.

Any ideas what could be the problem on Google Chrome and how to fix it?

Attachments

• sinusbot.PNG
    sinusbot.PNG
    6.8 KB · Views: 128

Jano1404

I have a similar problem. When I add or delet numbers of the Uploadlimit the bot wont start up. For Example I have 10 then I can type in 99 but not 1 or 100. I just wanted to load a file with 500 MB up. :(

I run Windows 10 64 bit.
Sinusbot version is 0.9.8

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I have a similar problem. When I add or delet numbers of the Uploadlimit the bot wont start up. For Example I have 10 then I can type in 99 but not 1 or 100. I just wanted to load a file with 500 MB up. :(

I run Windows 10 64 bit.
Sinusbot version is 0.9.8
That's a different problem. You just need to edit a proper editor, notepad will mess the file up.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
yep thats the problem, open the file with Notepad ++, but now your file is broken, you need to regenerate it (delete it)

Jano1404

Thank you! After that I got the same error from Google Chrome and I changed to Windows Edge and all worked fine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.