• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Use Discord without the Teamspeak Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheona

Hi I am trying to download SinusBot to create a music bot for my discord server. I also have Ts3 on my computer but do not want to use it on that as I do not have my own server on there. When I try to install the bot it gives me the pop up letting me know that the bot doesnt work with the latest version of Ts3 and I need to downgrade. I tried downgrading my Ts but it messed up my Ts to do so thus I ended up having to reinstall the latest version. Like I said before I do not want to use it for TS just Discord. Is there a way to get around having to downgrade to an older version of ts3 so that I can create a music bot for my discord?(If this has been covered in another thread I am sorry.)

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Hi, installing an older version of TeamSpeak (as described here) is probably still the easiest way, this issue should be fixed in upcoming releases.
I'd recommend just trying it again. If you encounter a problem reply to this thread w/ more info on the issue :)

Pheona

I followed the instructions on installing the older version of ts and by doing that I could not connect to any of my ts servers. I am hoping so as I looked up other discord music bots and cant figure out how to install any of them lol. Most of them dont even have release versions. Like I said I am not looking to use it in Ts just discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.