• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Tutorial Using Speech-Recognition

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Im confused.. if this is working on Linux only why would I be changing windows settings?
The last info I had from @flyth was that the speech reco is currently only working if your mic supports stereo recording (2-Channels) and your TS3 channel setting is set to Opus Music (the only TS3 codec with stereo support). But maybe that is not true anymore.

CUBE

oh ok so by saying "windows settings" you are referring to the clients.. I do have the ts set to opus voice and it does kind of recognize commands but only the stop command and sometimes the next command to change songs but it hardly ever wants to do it .. not sure why as of yet

K1ller0561

Insider
Insider
I downloaded the speech recognition today and unpacked it in the Sinusbot folder, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. I went through each step in the tutorial and copied the test script from the wiki page and activated it on an instance that has a license. I use the latest Sinusbot version 1.0.0-beta.16-ba60e37, Linux.

https://sinusbot.github.io/docs/speechrecognition/