Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Various Suggestions:

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienSr1

It would be nice if the bot actually changed the channel as soon as you press "save", instead of having to reconnect after.

It would be nice if you could pause and resume music.

It would be nice if the bot could read youtube timestamps, so if you "!yt" a youtube link with a timestamp it starts playing the music from there.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
The bot should actually change the channel directly when you press "save" - which version are you using?

AlienSr1

Another problem i have noticed, not sure if it's related to your bot or youtube-dl: streaming from twitch.tv using !stream does not work (Sorry, that url is banned)

ShadowFM

Donor
is awesome!
Insider
stream from <url>; this may be http-streams like shoutcast / icecast or just remote soundfiles
I think you can't "stream" from twitch

AlienSr1

Twitch is listed under supported formats for youtube-dl, so i thought it should work? Unless streaming does not use youtube-dl.

AlienSr1

I found another bug btw. When typing !play to play music the Musicbot answers with "Playing ae7e9e 'Artist' 'Title'"

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
@AlienSr1 :
1. What do you mean with 'favicons' ?
2. Can't answer the question of the streaming... I'm sorry :/
3. You can define what the bot says after playing a new song int the instance-settings. Or in't that waht you meant?

AlienSr1

@Raphraph
1. Just the favicon you are supposed to be able to set for your bot. (The icon that shows in bookmarks and page tabs in your browser, Windows Server Version)
I'm not able to set one for my bot and I just wanted to know if it is implemented in the windows version yet. :)
2. Maybe next version^^
3. We found out this "code" is the ?unique id? of the file playing. So maybe that code is being displayed because of log level 10?
Example:
"!play Song 1" returns "Playing er57eb Song 1" and starts playing Song 1
"!play er57eb" returns "playing r57eb Song 1" and starts playing Song 1

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
1. Don't know this :D Never tried
2. Yes :)
3. Now I have understood waht you mean :D Yes it returns what you wrote, and it's not because of your LogLevel. Maybe it will be configurable in a next version, but for now it will always display this text if you use !play

Status
Not open for further replies.