• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

web interface available to my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akemar

I wonder if my friends logged on TS can have access to the web interface so that it can themselves add music, start or stop the sound, etc. I found that creating accounts but with an address 127.0.0.1 there is only me who can access the web interface

I also look to see if there were any commands via the ts-chat but if I understand this is not yet implemented right ?

For information, I am not host the TS server is a verygames server

Thank you for your help

AlienSr1

Yes that is possible. Your host needs to allow accessing port 8087 on the machine the server is running.
So for your friends it would be http://yourserver.verygames..net:8087 to reach the webinterface.

Every user needs to have permission to login, you can set that under Settings > User Accounts.
TS-Chat commands are implemented and working. You can take a look at avaliable commands at: Settings > Info > Commands in the webinterface.
In Order for your friends to control the bot by chat you need to link their user account to their ts identity. "Bind to another identity" when editing user accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.