• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Webpage doesnt work

tomaszkalowiec

hi im new in hosting things like teamspeak bots and i have "big" problem because webpage doesnt work
after i used ./sinusbot in terminal nothing happen what i should do?

Olivia Cole

I have the same problem, I have installed Teampeak bot and apk mods on the server. But don't know why it's not working. I've never installed the mod before, so I don't know what to do. Can anyone who knows can help me out. Thank You!

Last edited:

SleepNov4

#stayinghome
I have the same problem, I have installed Teampeak bot and apk mods on the server. But don't know why it's not working. I've never installed the mod before, so I don't know what to do. Can anyone who knows can help me out. Thank You!
First of all, I don't know anything about "apk mods" you mentioned. If you have the same problem as the OP said, have you tried to configure the Sinusbot access port (8087) on your server?