• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Whitelist on Enjin

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterDemi

I have my TeamSpeak 3 through Enjin and I'm unsure how to whitelist my music bot. I read up on it on Enjin and this is what they had to say:
"White-listing Enjin

TeamSpeak 3 servers will automatically treat our status module's fetching as spam. You will know if your module experiences this problem when it displays a flood protection or ban error. In order to prevent this, you'll have to whitelist the IP we query from.

If you host your own server, find your query_ip_whitelist.txt file. Add a new line to the file, with the following IP address: 209.15.237.194

If you use a third party server host, then you must check with them to see how to modify the query_ip_whitelist.txt file. Some server hosts will let you edit it through their web application, while others will manually add the entry on your behalf. If your host does not let you do this yourself, please contact them directly."

My server address is: ts.thefancysnarks.com

slurm

You don't need to use the query whitelist. Instead use the ignore antiflood permission for a group that you assign to the bot.

JesterDemi

Date Type Message
24/Jul/16 12:11:56PM STATUS Virtual bot instance "bot1_1069" stopped

Why is that? I assigned that ignore antiflood permission for that group but it's also saying "Unable to open a connection to the Teamspeak 3 server, please check the server address and server query port!" but I've done this multiple times and same thing.

JesterDemi

Are you sure you're actually using a SinusBot?
Yes.
a9e6369988.png

Status
Not open for further replies.