• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Wish-List for Scripting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tw1ZeRs

In my opinion the thing that the bot needs the most is: Fast forward, to be able to control the time of the song, For example add a !time <time of the song> in order to skip for the time which the user wants.
Besides that and the fact that youtube Dl has problems once in a while (2x speed) that's the only thing i truly crave for.
And maybe just maybe in the future because it is hard work a possibility of watching a video through the avatar option (sounds like science fiction tho).

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
In my opinion the thing that the bot needs the most is: Fast forward, to be able to control the time of the song, For example add a !time <time of the song> in order to skip for the time which the user wants.
Besides that and the fact that youtube Dl has problems once in a while (2x speed) that's the only thing i truly crave for.
And maybe just maybe in the future because it is hard work a possibility of watching a video through the avatar option (sounds like science fiction tho).
The "Fast forward" feature already exists :) It currently has not be implemented in the "official" commands, but you can use this feature in the scripts.
It can also be found in the web-interface, it's the little bar directly above the "information footer" where you can see the track, etc..

Tw1ZeRs

The "Fast forward" feature already exists :) It currently has not be implemented in the "official" commands, but you can use this feature in the scripts.
It can also be found in the web-interface, it's the little bar directly above the "information footer" where you can see the track, etc..
I'm fully aware of the bar yet when you press on a time it doesn't run to the specific time you want, as well the fact that the users in the team speak itself can control it will make it way better.
And I dont know how to install scripts to the bot ATM, Not alone i dont know where i can find that script you are talking about.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
not available yet, but you can do that via scripting

Last edited:

Leftwitch

I would also suggest a socket.io feature, so people who are also programming in another language can write their backend and send it with the socket.io to the sinusbot and handle it with a script.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
There is no beta available atm for windows

D

Deleted member 38873

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I have a wish.

Since "-update" isn't avaiable at current version, I want a script which tells specific clients on TeamSpeak if there is a new version. Maybe like this:
Code:
A new version for Sinusbot is avaiable. Current Version: 0.9.18-8499d2c. Avaiable Version: 0.9.20-xxxxx.
Simple text entry's for own language would be well too.

I don't know if it's already looking for updates, or there is a way like the old one.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Since "-update" isn't avaiable at current version, I want a script which tells specific clients on TeamSpeak if there is a new version.
This isn't necessary as the new version has an auto updater.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
The auto updateter didn´t work fine.. "a manuel update is required"
So i want a information Script too :D
This has nothing to do with the updater, this means that the time of your server is wrong as said before in multiple threads already.

Status
Not open for further replies.