• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!

Youtube playlist

Jean Santos

Member
Hi !
I am having difficulties using the function to download a playlist directly from youtube, if I try to download music by song I am successful however, if I only try to perform the creation of a playlist with active advanced function and with a valid URL, the playlist is created with a total of 0 songs downloaded.

This problem is not common, I got it at another time after installing the sinusbot some time ago and today I was surprised by it again.

I searched the forum and got no results regarding the problem I am currently facing.

Sinusbot version: 1.0.0-beta.10-202ee4d
TS3 version: 3.5.3 [Stable]
OS: Ubuntu 18.04
Hardware sepcs: VPS, 1x 3.44Ghz, HD: 15GB e RAM: 1GB
kernel : Linux ubuntu18 4.15.0-20-generic #21-Ubuntu SMP Tue Apr 24 06:16:15 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Config.ini

TS3Path = "/opt/sinusbot/teamspeak3-client/ts3client_linux_amd64"
ListenHost = "0.0.0.0"
DataDir = "/opt/sinusbot/data/"
ListenPort = 8087
LocalPlayback = false
EnableLocalFS = false
MaxBulkOperations = 300
LogLevel = 3
EnableProfiler = false
YoutubeDLPath = "/usr/local/bin/youtube-dl"
EnableDebugConsole = false
EnableInternalCommands = false
AllowStreamPush = false
UploadLimit = 83886080
RunAsUser = 0
RunAsGroup = 0
ExternalFileBase = ""
InstanceActionLimit = 6
UseSSL = false
SSLKeyFile = ""
SSLCertFile = ""
Hostname = ""
HostnameMask = ""
SampleInterval = 60
StartVNC = false
EnableWebStream = false
LogFile = ""
LicenseKey = "ZpAng5byx95d5CXw09Y4qJ8z6RLAanHXI7+wsPSv20c="
IsProxied = false
DenyStreamURLs = []
Pragma = 0
UserAgent = ""


[YoutubeDL]
BufferSize = 524288
MaxDownloadSize = 419430400
MaxDownloadRate = 104857600
MaxSimultaneousChunkDownloads = 6
CacheStreamed = false
TimeoutSingleDownloader = 0
TimeoutMultiDownloader = 0
ChunkSize = 3145728

[TS3]
AvatarMaxWidth = 0
AvatarMaxHeight = 0
AllowGIF = false

[StreamRewrites]

[Scripts]
Debug = false
AllowReload = false
EnableTimer = false
DisableLegacyEvents = false
DevMode = false
ScriptTimeout = 5

[Themes]
Default = ""

[SpeechRecognition]
Enable = false

[FFmpeg]
UserAgent = "SinusBot (1.0.0-beta.10-202ee4d)"
WaitTime = 0

[DAV]
Enable = false

[XServer]
Delay = 0
Debug = false

[SHMem]
Enable = false
Size = 0
Delay = 0
Interval = 0

[RadioStations]
URL = ""
UpdateInterval = 0

[TTS]
Enabled = false


I used the diagnostic script it pointed out a failure in 2 libraries that were updated and tested after installation.
 

Similar threads

Top