Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bug YT DL "FILE NOT FOUND"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So everytime i tried to play some music from YT it always said "Downloading" and 2 seconds after it said "Downloading failed..<yt link> File not found" i dont know what causes this problem.

any help?

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
That thread doesn't even have a solution for what the user is talking about.

Anyways almost always, it's because youtube-dl needs to be updated.
Code:
sudo curl -L https://yt-dl.org/downloads/latest/youtube-dl -o /usr/local/bin/youtube-dl

sudo chmod a+rx /usr/local/bin/youtube-dl
or
Code:
sudo wget https://yt-dl.org/downloads/latest/youtube-dl -O /usr/local/bin/youtube-dl

sudo chmod a+rx /usr/local/bin/youtube-dl

d3ighty

Ok so I had same problem, when I tried to play YouTube videos. Then I did some research and tried a bit. When i tried to download a yt file directly via ssh, it gave me an error that refers of the ip beeing blocked. So I tried to run the program through ipv6 and ipv4. Only ipv4 worked. And 2 make that ipv4 command auto inserting when i try to play music files via sinusbot, I did the thing that's on the link I posted. But thanks for calling me dumb. :p

Sorry if it wasn't help you. ^^

I had exactly the same logs as you in log level 10, it's why i answer. The call and the quit.
For me the real problem is the error not returned ... it's not normal.

In my issue, it was an error but it try open the file in tmp, it shouldn't try to open (obviously file not found ...), it should return the real error ><
It's why i execute manually youtube-dl with full parameters with it was called by sinusbot to see my error, and i was surprised. :)

Edit :
A friend has the same problem, he said to me his limit is 700, but for me the limit is in bytes not mb (see the part of error i was typed in my post)
so he have modified with the value in bytes and it works for him too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.