• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Feature !ytdl + queue command

Status
Not open for further replies.

flasheh

Hey

I would love a command that downloads from youtube and adds it to the queue automatically. It's kinda annoying having to upload or queue it manually.

Thanks

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Already integrated:
Code:
!qyt <url>  enqueue an <url> via external youtube-dl (if enabled); beware: the file will be downloaded first and played back afterwards, so there might be a slight delay before playback starts

flasheh

I know that already exists, but that's not what I meant. It doesn't store the song.

I basically want a combination of !qyt and !ytdl, where it downloads the song and adds it to the queue instead of playing instantly.

flasheh

Yes

Do you have youtube-dl setup?

// EDIT: It works fine. It doesn't work in private chat with the bot, only the channel chat.

Yeah, all other youtube functions work fine. I also don't see any type or error in the logs, just nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.