• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

New profile posts

Hello All, I am sharing for some javascript interview questions list which is helpful for beginners. JavaScript is the popular programming language of the web. Just check all important question with answers that will help you seize that upcoming JS interview.
Moin Tütchen! Dein Wetter Script funktioniert auf der neusten Version irgendwie nicht mehr. Weißt du mehr darüber?
Tuetchen
Tuetchen
Ist gefixt, aber noch nicht freigegeben
can you verify why my sinusbot can not connect?
Hilfe Plus
Hilfe Plus
Yes, sure. Please send me a PM with your problem (with instance log) and I will send you a message back :)
Hallo PixelMiner_20 ich hätte eine Frage könnten sie mal auf meinen Ts3 kommen ip: Trazze.eu ? ist wichtig bitte um atwort
┌─┐ ─┐☆
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐◯
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│◯
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘_ j4F
kannst du mir helfen bei mir steht wenn ich auf instanz Einstellungen gehe, dann steht da nur was von discord aber wie schaffe ich für den ts3
Everlike
Everlike
Hey, das hier ist dafür der falsche Platz, du kannst einen Thread erstellen, oder, was ich empfehlen würde erstmal suchen. Du hast bei der Installation von sinusbot wahrscheinlich ausgewählt „nur Discord“. Also nochmal bei installieren und „Discord & Teamspeak“ auswählen.