• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula

Hallo ich wollte einmal fragen wie viel Leistung der Sinusbot verbraucht wenn ich 2 Instanzen laufen habe und noch ein paar Scripts ? Reicht da ein vServer mit 2vCores und 2Gb RAM ?

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
ich hatte 2 instanzen auf 500MB RAM und auf einem Thread laufen lassen und das ging eig nie ohne Probleme/Lags

iTaskmanager

Tier II
Tier III
Tier I
Insider
Schau eher, dass deine CPU gut mit dabei ist, RAM ist meiner Meinung nach eher sehr zweitrangig.

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
Sinusbot is pretty good on RAM (with scripts running also!) I run a licensed version with 2 public bots constantly playing music, 1 bot handling administration things (notifying, kicking of users, etc), and 2 personal bots which all 5 of these bots running at the same time have never reached above 800mb of usage.

Now with that being said, this is on a single core VPS running Debian 8 with 1GB of ram. Some side notes is that is also runs a MySQL server and a backup teamspeak server, so my ram usage might differ from the average.

Status
Not open for further replies.