• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved No commands after uploading licenses and updates

Fapp

Same problem here first the bot started to sometimes dont react to any commands in ts3 after

rm -rf data/ts3
rm TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64/xcbglintegrations/libqxcb-glx-integration.so

it worked short time, then i did a clean install which worked also for short time now there is nothing to fix it also reinstalled the vserver (only musicbot running on it)

zirr27

Hello. I have the same problem. I tried to reinstall the machine as well as the bot, set lvl logs to 10 and after entering the command to the bot, nothing pops up. Please help.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
We're working hard on the next release that hopefully fixes the issue, but we're not fully there yet (that version had loads of changes that need to be fully tested).

zirr27

We're working hard on the next release that hopefully fixes the issue, but we're not fully there yet (that version had loads of changes that need to be fully tested).

I understand. I think it will appear in the near future. Many people are waiting.

Ps. Will he be able to do something at the time to make it work?

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
Yesterday.. I kicked the bots from my server (cause server was full, and the bot wasn't even working - so there was no reason for them being on my server filling slots) and this morning I closed the bot (exited screen), and then started it -> it is working again so far. I also restarted the bot again and it is still working.

I didn't do anything else.. is your (all people that have this problem) still not working?

// EDIT
- To ensure you, that doesn't mean it was bcs I kicked those bots and so.. I just wanted to say that I did it, and it may did smth :D

Last edited:

WaspEma

same problem, the bot started not responding to commands, I followed the various tips but strange things happen ... on my VPS the bot can not use the commands, but the same folder put on another VPS runs some scripts (but not all) I'm going crazy what can I do?

Matthew18_

Same here, the bot isn't answering to commands at all, no matter what I do, also most of the scripts that were previously working aren't functional at all.

EDIT:

this is the error that I am getting from the logs:

Code:
Jan 08 20:48:09 CraftBot sinusbot[117]: 2019/01/08 20:48:09 An error has occurred: Please report this on the official forums. Guru Meditation #004-711-10

Last edited:

dmmk218

I hope there will be a solution very soon. I'm about to quit Sinusbot an change to TS3Adiobot. This problem is really annoying.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I hope there will be a solution very soon. I'm about to quit Sinusbot an change to TS3Adiobot. This problem is really annoying.
Feel free to change if you must. Threatening with that certainly doesn't help anyone, though.

I know you guys are waiting and I'm doing my best to get an update out as soon as most things are running fine.
This has been bad timing for the bot to get stuck since it was so close before the release of the new version with many major changes to several areas. I wrote about that in the announcements forum earlier.

I hope to have it out by tomorrow.

Matthew18_

Feel free to change if you must. Threatening with that certainly doesn't help anyone, though.

I know you guys are waiting and I'm doing my best to get an update out as soon as most things are running fine.
This has been bad timing for the bot to get stuck since it was so close before the release of the new version with many major changes to several areas. I wrote about that in the announcements forum earlier.

I hope to have it out by tomorrow.

Waiting for it to be released!