• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

[Problem] Sinusbot dosent play anything

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Again ... no infos...
Which SinusBot version are you running? Which TS-Client version is running?

Most likely you run a ts version with an incompatible sinusbot version...

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Current sinusbot version + 3.1.8 Client I know I should update my client version but is there another way ?
Another way would be if you start READING the messages other people write.

beta1-2 you should probably being able to run TS client 3.1.8-3.2.5 without problems...
You need 1.0.0beta2 or lower, since beta3 and higher only runs with ts 3.3.0
https://sinusbot.github.io/docs/installation/linux/#compatible-versions

Why do you want to run old TS-clients (with security bugs) anyway?

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
So I hope it's not like 90% of all "i use old version" and your versions isn't a cracked TS server. :rolleyes:

Just find a client version that's running with your server, and then install the fitting SinusBot version.
If you go with the FAQs, you should be able to do it manually.

AliHajipoor

So I hope it's not like 90% of all "i use old version" and your versions isn't a cracked TS server. :rolleyes:

Just find a client version that's running with your server, and then install the fitting SinusBot version.
If you go with the FAQs, you should be able to do it manually.
I installed sinusbot version 1.0.0Beta2 + Client 3.0.18 but still have same problem (music bot dosent play anything)