• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Advanced Client Info

TS3 Advanced Client Info 1.3.1

No permission to download
Nice Mod
While the script works, I don't like how you can't customize it. Like how the message is displayed and what is included in the command. It also would be nice to be able to customize the command itself (like say I can change it to !info only) and allow the setting of disabling one or the other.
Fabeyy
Fabeyy
It was originally meant to be a really small script that only displays UID and DBID for people who don't use ECI, I just added additional info's because it got requested. It's too small of a script to make it ultra customizable, you can still do that yourself though if that's important for you, should be really easy. Also !info can't be used because that's a custom command already used by Sinusbot itself, it displays Infos about Sinusbot. Otherwise I would've made it !info obviously :)
1A! Dankeschön :-)
Danke für das Update, echt gut das man jetzt die Servergruppen angeben kann. Nur das mit der ID hättest du so machen können, das man mehrere Servergruppen hinzufügen kann und das die ID bleibt, d.h. das z.B. geheime Benutzer ohne die Servergruppe auch die Berechtigung dazu haben könnten. Habe trotzdem 5 Sterne gegeben, so ein Update wäre dann aber das Sahnehäubchen. :) LG
Fabeyy
Fabeyy
Danke für das Feedback! Kannst ja auch einfach eine extra Servergruppe machen, die du nur Personen gibst die Befehle nutzen dürfen. Seh keinen Grund dafür "geheime Benutzer" zu haben bei so einem Script, kann aber die Admin UID auch wieder reinmachen im nächsten Update, ist ja eine Kleinigkeit =)
Echt gutes Script, aber es wäre gut wenn man Servergruppen-IDs angeben kann. :)
Fabeyy
Fabeyy
Ist jetzt mit Version 1.1.0 möglich :)