Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Mit diesem Script ist es euch möglich per Befehl eine Server Gruppe zu vergeben. Heiß wenn ihr so ein paar Gruppen habt die keine besondere Funktion haben könnt ihr sie darüber vergeben. Aber ihr könnt auch Gruppen wie NoPoke, NoMove vergeben und entscheiden welche Server Gruppen die Berechtigung haben den Befehl auszuführen.

Mit Freundlichen grüßen
LEpEX
Author
LEpEX
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.38 star(s) 8 ratings

Latest reviews

For an unknown reason, it only works when the user is sending the bot a message while being in the same channel as the bot.
If the user has the permission to execute the command, but is sending the command to the bot while not being in its channel - it will fail and tell the user that they don't have sufficient permissions.
i think it can be good.

But i dont know how to setup this thing..

Can u say me what i have to put in to the field The Group with the permissions to run the command

Sorry for my bad english.

So i just put in this field the number 19 of join+ but what is means with permission?
Nutze dieses Script in leicht abgeänderter Weise schon lange auf meinem Ts. Rundum zufrieden!
D
5 stars.
LEpEX
LEpEX
thx
Gefällt mir wirklich gut.
LEpEX
LEpEX
Danke
Good Script.